Monday, February 6, 2012

Today is a Perfect Monday

So today we start out with Math, that lovely little thing that my son loves but gets frustrated with when he gets something wrong and today was the Unit review and Unit Assessment. So we did the review.. then we did some games to help him study the stuff he was having problems with ( I LOVE that he can play games to learn things BTW because it makes him think and he has to get the right solution to do the game so it's just FABULOUS!!!) and then we started the Test...... Guess what happens?
The test is online... and just as we get the finish I get logged out.... I log in.... get sent back to the log in .. . I log in again... once again I get sent back to the log in page... I log in with his account.. same thing... I enter the web address to log in ... it can't be found.. Three times I try this and then give up and start doing what pages I can off line for school work and view the Learning Coaches group on FB seeing that the whole group is having the same issues and that it is a technical issue that the school is trying to resolve..

Can I just say I agree with the one LC that any day after the Superbowl should be a holiday??? I do believe that too much booze and too much food and too much celebrating or drowning of sorrows could have a very .... adverse effect on the job performance the next day ;-)

Today is off schedule but hey.. we're doing homeschooling and that means I can work around this and make him do "games" on another site for what he wasn't able to get to today and we can do trips to the library and I can make a game out of his Spelling words and let him play my Jeopardy game I created for his Viking History test review ( http://jeopardylabs.com/play/vikings-history ) :) Life is good and we can make this Monday a productive one.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - Every Monday after the Superbowl probably should be a holiday, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Can we just make Monday a half day??? then we get to do only half the bs and Tuesday still feels like Tuesday instead of Monday LOL

    ReplyDelete