Thursday, February 9, 2012

History and Art


So at the begining of the school year we started out learning about Ancient Rome in History and now in the second semestor of Art we are studding artwork from that time period and making our own. I say we because even though Levi is the one in school I'm learning a bunch of stuff too. LOL
Anyway, last week he learned about Frescos and had to draw what he would want painted on his bedroom wall and this week he painted it.

My mom helped him with the water and the bridge so that they looked like that was what they were but on the whole he did it himself. This is supposed to be my mom's yard ;-) but she doesnt have a pond or a bridge there LOL I'm going to say this is my son's wishful thinking .

2 comments:

  1. Gotta love kids' imaginations! It looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he did pretty good. I'm proud of him.. the brown things are the guinea hens

    ReplyDelete