Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving @ my Sister's in Vegas

Well our Thanksgiving dinner was held the day before, 23rd of Nov. It started out normal but at a red light that we were stopped at we got rear-ended while in my mom's Toyota. Luckly it seems that I'm the only one that suffered from it, I'm guessing since I was kinda turned talking to mom and telling the boys to settle down ... I think everytime I drive with both boys in the car I'm telling one to stop antaganizing the other... ahhh the joys of being a mom >.<
So when we got to my Sister's and Bro-in-Law's apartment we had a great amazing dinner and watched Cars 2. The boy's loved it and it is a cute movie but Kye, being in dog mode most of the night and only ate cottage cheese for dinner lol, decided to engage in a barking match with Mooey (Karlene's little min pin) right next to Pat's feet lol.. it was a little scary cuz I wasn't sure if he would get bit on the nose but soooo funny because they were both barking at each other in sync and neither backing down. OI if i had only gotten pic.s or that on vid LOL
I hope every one had a great Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment