Thursday, December 8, 2011

CowGirl Dirt is the only make up for me

I've just learned of a truly amazing type of Make-Up :) it's organic and home-made and the names are truly wonderful and just a thrill to read. I can't wait to tell someone that I'm wearing mud LOL :) check out this amazing website and see which color fits you ;)
as for me I'm likin' the Middleton Passion or Udderly Mauve for the Bodacious Botanical Lip Glosses; Giddy Up - Secretariat or War Admiral for the Yeehaw Lip tints; and for Eye Shadow I'm likin' the Silky Leather in Shimmer Highlights, Tumbleweed in Sparkle Highlights, pretty much all the Matte Colors LOL but for a must pick I'm a likin' the Mud, Rusted Whir and Midnight colors.

So I guess the top three must have's atm are Mud, Giddy Up and Middleton Passion.

Here's the link to the site - http://www.cowgirldirt.com/
Go and check it out and pick your Cowgirl Dirt fav's

1 comment:

  1. That is some seriously cool makeup. I'm gonna have to order some now! :)

    ReplyDelete